1. There is fountain filled with blood
Drawn from Emmanuels veins;
And sinners plunged beneath that flood
Lose all their guilty stains.
2. The dying thief rejoiced to see
That fountain in his day;
And there may I, though vile as he,
Wash all my sins away.
3. Dear dying Lamb, Thy precious blood
Shall never lose its power
Til all the ransomed church of God
Be saved to sin no more.
4. Eer since, by faith, I saw the stream
Thy flowing wounds supply,
Redeeming love has been my theme,
And shall be til I die.
5. When this poor lisping, stammering tongue
Lies silent in the grave,
Then in a nobler, sweeter song,
Ill sing Thy powr to save.
©Darwin Jordan Music.
back to top